If you are facing financial difficulties while pursuing your studies and looking for some educational support, then here is a great chance for you. EHL Foundation is providing Scholarships for International and Swiss students for the academic year 2020/2021.
The program supports high achieving students who wish to study a Bachelor’s degree program in International Hospitality Management.
Golden chance for International and Swiss students to get the educational fund in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
EHL Foundation is the sole owner of the EHL SA holding company and its Board of Governors defines the EHL vision and founding values. It maintains a very close relationship with hotelleriesuisse, as an affiliate, and hotelleriesuisse is a member of the EHL Foundation.
Why would you like to become a part of the EHL Foundation? The foundation enables students, faculty, and administrative personnel to evolve in an environment that is in line with the hospitality industry’s expectations. It delivers university-level education corresponding to the Swiss Universities of Applied Sciences & Arts (HES) leading to state-approved Bachelor degrees and Master’s degrees.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: EHL Foundation
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in International Hospitality Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity opportunity, applicants are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, please address your application documents to the “Fondation des bourses et prêts d’honneur EHL”. Your document should include all of the points enumerated below and be presented in the same order. You also need to fill out the Student Budget Excel spreadsheet in its entirety and include it with your application documents, along with any other requested documents as detailed below. You should submit your full application in one PDF document by email to scholarship-at-ehl.ch.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a cover letter, CV with photo, student budget excel sheet and Family revenue excel sheet, Last available income tax certificates of sponsors and yours (if applicable), copy of all sponsors and students bank statements for the last 3 months, 3 last salary slips of sponsors and yours (if applicable), all your EHL grade transcripts or transcripts from your last school and 2 reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
EHL Foundation will award financial assistance to foreign and Swiss students by providing scholarships and Honorary Loans for the session 2020/2021.