Applicants are invited to apply for the Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics International Scholarships. The programme is offered by the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics in the ANU College of Science.
The educational award assists outstanding domestic or international students to enable them to pursue the master’s degree programme for the academic session 2022/2023.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, Australian National University is one of the most selective institutions of higher learning that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It provides a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Why would you like to study at the Australian National University? The university focuses on excellence in research and education and is well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. At ANU, aspirants get support at all levels in their learning journey to fulfilling experience and to help them reach their full potential.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Course Level: Master degree
- Awards: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students who receive an offer of admission or is currently enrolled in the Master of Science (Advanced) in Astronomy and Astrophysics.
- Has achieved a minimum ANU GPA of 5.75/7.0 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree or completed at least 24 units of a cognate Masters level degree program with a GPA of 5.75/7.0 (or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission to the Master’s degree coursework at the Australian National University. After that, students must submit the scholarship application form and send the following documents to rsaa.sa-at-anu.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a 1 page CV including a description of prior research experience, a copy of all academic transcripts. If the applicant completed an ANU Bachelor’s degree previously, the transcript is not necessary. Students contact two referees with the referee template (available on the ANU Scholarship database) and referees send a completed form directly to rsaa.sa-at-anu.edu.au.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive up to $20,000 ($5,000 per semester) paid over a maximum of two years of full-time study at the Australian National University for the session 2022/2023.