Intending to support the education of students in Australia, Macquarie University is announcing the PhD International Scholarship in Financial Econometrics for the session 2020/21. The scholarship is available for domestic or international students.
The objective of this programme is to assist students to get a better understanding of the financial market and improve their ability to maintain the stability of the financial system.
Golden chance for international students to get educational fund in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is considered one of the world’s best universities that offer various degree programs for worldwide students. It has consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
Why study at Macquarie University? The university provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. At the university, students will have the opportunity to visit the globe with our support, an internship with a leading organization.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: Department of Economics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AUD $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Financial Econometrics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Should have a background in econometrics and a strong interest in the financial market.
- Completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year.
- Must have completed a Master of Philosophy.
- A two-year Master’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After being registered, candidates will be considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The funding program is comprised of the Tuition Fee Offset and a Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (MQRES) Living Allowance/Stipend. The stipend component of the scholarship is currently valued at AUD $28,092 per annum (2020 rate, tax-exempt).