The Daemen College is offering Graduate funding for New York students in November 2018. Up to £1,000in scholarships may be awarded each year.
Daemen College is a private, nonsectarian, co-educational, comprehensive college in Amherst, New York, chartered to award both undergraduate and graduate level degrees.
User Review( votes)
Daemen students acquire the skill to solve problems creatively and think critically. They will be comfortable with diversity and will recognize the importance of a global perspective. They will be able to work with others and be invigorated by environments that present challenges and demand innovation.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue a graduate Degree program.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Up to £1,000in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available
- Number of Awards: Number not given.
- Nationality: The grant is available for New York citizens.
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for New York citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the opportunity :
- Must be a full matriculated Daemen student, in good standing, participating in an approved study abroad program.
- The program must be at least 8 weeks long.
- The student must be a male.
- Preference for the underrepresented student (first-generation, the person of colour, LGBTQ+).
- Financial need is taken into consideration.
- Not merit-based.
How to Apply:
- All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the program panel. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
- The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the program panel.
- If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by email.