The School of Archaeology and Anthropology is seeking talented and motivated aspirants for its Tall Foundation Scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is activated for International participants in pursuing a honours or master’s degree at the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences. They encourage and inspire students to undertake additional study and research in this field.
Marvelous opportunity for overseas students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The School of Archaeology and Anthropology combines four streams of social research and teaching. The school offers an innovative range of programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, with particular strengths in archaeological science, biological anthropology, forensic anthropology, Australian Indigenous studies, medical anthropology, visual anthropology, and applied and participatory development.
Why would like to study at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology? The staff of this school will provide multiple skills and specialties make you the most adaptable to change, the most able to apply for the largest number of jobs.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1 March 2022.
- University: ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Department: School of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Course Level: Honours or Masters degree
- Awards: $5,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic or international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Archaeology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: a domestic or international student;
- Students with an outstanding academic record of achievement in their earlier undergraduate studies at ANU or another tertiary institution;
- Students pursuing study in the field of Archaeology
- Students enrolling in their first semester of an Honours program in Archaeology at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology; or
- Enrolling in their first semester of the Master’s Thesis in the Master of Archaeological Science program at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or master’s degree programme at the Australian National University. After being registered, students can apply through the online application form and they should be submitted applications to the School of Archaeology and Anthropology, CASS, email: [email protected] for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof, copy of the passport name page, and a brief CV along with some other additional documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences will provide an award amount of $5,000 per annum to the successful candidates.