The University of Sheffield is offering International Undergraduate Merit funding for the high-potential applicants. University of Sheffield Scholarships is open to all international undergraduate students starting their studies in 2020.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as the successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College and Sheffield Technical School.
Nice opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
- Application Deadline: May 4, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for studying the undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Award: The bursaries are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in September 2020
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
Nationality: International students can apply for undergraduate financial aid.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. All applications must be made online through the UCAS website with supporting documents such as:
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcripts
- Financial documents
- Entrance Requirement: All courses require students to achieve certain grades in their qualifications, and some require prior study and knowledge of specific subjects. Individual course entry requirements are available in our online undergraduate prospectus
- English Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.