To assist deserving students with the costs of tuition fees while studying engineering in Australia, the University of Queensland is pleased to offer them Aquatec Maxcon Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who are Australian nationals or coming from any other international country are both eligible to apply for this scholarship. They must have undertaken postgraduate coursework or a postgraduate research degree programme in Engineering at UQ. Selection will be done on academic achievements and personal qualities for this $5,000 grant.
Amazing opportunity to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation and is known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applicants received after 11 pm, 24th January 2022 will not be considered.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Home country students and foreign national students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a Postgraduate coursework or Postgraduate research degree programme in Engineering at UQ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled, or intend to enrol, full-time in the Master of Engineering in the field of Urban Water Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. A scholarship application must be made separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Copies of academic transcripts or qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by the university’s research.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
Selected postgraduate students will be given a sum of $5,000 towards their engineering study at UQ.