Arash Law Scholarship is available for all US students who wish to reach their goals in the field of law. The program is dedicated to helping the next generation of law students and future attorneys for achieving the path of success.
The funding award is open to all current university students enrolled in law school or hoping to do so in the future. The program mission is to get you the largest settlement possible for your legal case.
User Review( votes)
Arash Law is one of the most widely known and accomplished California injury law firms with a legal team of over 50. It is ready to help and encourage the choices by potential law students.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- Organization: Arash Law Firm
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from US students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- All applicants must have at least one semester of school left to complete.
- All applicants must be active in the community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants need to complete the online application form. Applications must be submitted below or via e-mail at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all the supporting documents. Applications must be submitted with a 500-word essay describing which field of law they’re interested in pursuing and why, plus what they plan to do with their degree. All applicants must submit an unofficial transcript.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are required to have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount of $1000 to the winning candidates during the study programme.