With the aim of supporting brilliant students, the Government of Tanzania is offering an education program at Mongola Secondary School in Tanzania.
The aim of this opportunity is to allow those 30 Tanzanian students who come from low-income families access to free education, as well as reduction parent’s burden of extreme fees and other contributions.
Nice offer to win an award fund for study.
User Review( votes)
Mongola Secondary School is helping young people to reach their goals and objectives. It offers conducive learning and teaching environment, science and computer laboratories, playgrounds and highly qualified teaching staff.
Why Study at Mongola Secondary School? Mongola Secondary school provides an excellent opportunity for those students, who have economic disadvantages in their career path. It delivers high-quality education at far below the average cost of tuition.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Mongola Secondary School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree course
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Tanzania
- The prize can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for any degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable for this grant, Candidate must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and must be a citizen of Tanzania.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying to this studentship, then you are required to take affirmation in any degree program at Mongola Secondary School. After taking admission, you will be eligible to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be required to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance at the university, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to submit evidence of their English language ability for studying at the school.
Every 30 winning aspirants will get the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- Medical allowances
- Meal allowances
- Uniform’s two pair, school bag and shoes
- Stationery expenses
- Transport expenses or Bicycles for those who live over 5 km from the school