Applications are now open to apply for the ARCHIPELAGO African-European Tvet Initiative Program for the academic year 2020–21. The program supports partnership projects in 12 countries in the Sahel and Lake Chad region.
The grant covers 100% of the total eligible costs of the action (total funding). Each selected project will receive a grant of between €400,000 and €500,000.
User Review( votes)
The aim of the program is to improve the employability of young people through targeted technical and vocational education and training (TVET) measures.
Why study at the EU Emergency Trust Fund for Africa (EUTF)? It was established by European and African partners at Valletta Summit on Migration to deliver an integrated and coordinated response to the diverse causes of instability, irregular migration, and forced displacement.
Application Deadline: February 6, 2020
- University or Organization: European Union
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Technical &Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
- Award: €400,000 and €500,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Europe and Africa
- Eligible Countries: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program provides vocational training and creates new employment opportunities for young people.
- Admissible Criteria: There are three sets of eligibility criteria, relating to the actors, the actions and the costs. Click on the given link for whole information regarding eligibility.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online through the call system indicating as a recipient the following email address: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Documents must be sent at the same time as the application form.
- The statutes or articles of association of the lead applicant, (if any) of each co-applicant and (if any) of each affiliated entity.
- Audit report produced by an approved external auditor.
- The external audit report is not required from the co-applicant(s)) or, if any, the affiliated entities.
- A copy of the lead applicant’s accounts of the last three years (the profit and loss account and the balance sheet. For more information go through this link.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Each selected project will receive a grant of between €400,000 and €500,000. Each grant may cover 100% of the total eligible costs of the project.