Do you want to pursue a research degree program in Australia? If yes, so you are inviting to take part in the Research Training Program organized by individual universities on behalf of the Department of Education and Training.
This funded award is available for International students and aims to give them a chance to complete their postgraduate research studies in Australia.
A perfect choice for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Australian Government Department of Education and Training was formed on 23 December 2014. It is a department of the Government of Australia which charged to the responsibility for national policies and programs in Australia.
Why at this program? Studying this program will give you an exceptional experience at the best universities in Australia. Candidates will learn a lot about new technologies and things which makes them different from other students in the world. Besides this, they will make their own personality through this program.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the universities.
- Eligible Countries: International students are worthy for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a postgraduate research degree program at any of the partner universities.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready for commencing a full-time research course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are requested to choose the university form the partner universities for their postgraduate research degree program and then contact them about the application process in this course or grant.
- Supporting Documents: Documents requirements are based on which university students are going to apply.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor‡s degree is essential for this course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not a candidate‡s local language, so they are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits: The funded education will provide the tuition fees offset along with a stipend for general living costs and allowance related to the ancillary cost of research degrees.