All highly talented and motivated students are welcomed to apply for the “PhD Positionsin Human-Centered Computing”. The program is funded by Aalborg University for the session 2020/21.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract domestic and international students for taking the PhD degree program at the university in Denmark.
A valuable offer to get an education with some financial support in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1974, Aalborg University is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects for international students.
Why at Aalborg University? By joining the university, candidates have various options to make a career in their interested field. It provides a scholarship to help cover their tuition fees and high-quality learning environment to education requirements.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2019
- University: Aalborg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in Human-Centered Computing
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the award, the applicants must have passed the bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the application form through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Bachelor’s degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses, Letter of motivation, CV, Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description of your Bachelor’s degree in English and Reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The university will provide the salary to the high achieving candidates.