The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is inviting applications for Far East Engineering / Architecture Scholarship. These opportunities are open to all nationalities who are enrolled in their first year of study in any undergraduate degree programme at SUTD.
SUTD’s mission is to advance knowledge and nurture technically grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs.
User Review( votes)
The Singapore University of Technology and Design is the fourth autonomous university to be established in Singapore.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2018
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme at SUTD.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: the program covers
- The subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant) for the normal duration (up to four years) of the respective degree programmes at SUTD. For recipients who subsequently choose to major in the Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD) pillar, their support will be extended (by an additional year) for the fulfilment of the Master of Architecture degree requirement (subject to terms and conditions); and
- A fixed annual allowance for study-related expenses.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: award is open to all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: The grant is open to all nationalities who
- Are enrolled in their first year of study in any undergraduate degree programme at SUTD;
- Have outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications;
- Show exemplary Co-Curricular Activities records;
- have good leadership qualities and potential;
- Display creative and entrepreneurial skills
English Language Requirements: Submission of either IELTS, TOEFL, SAT (previously known as SAT Reasoning Test or SAT 1), Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) or ACT scores is compulsory for applicants who are presenting qualifications where English is not the medium of instruction, including:
- PRC Gao Kao qualification
- Indonesian Ujian Nasional (UN)/Ebtanas
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination
How to Apply:
- Application for the opportunity s is made at the same time as the application for admission to SUTD.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified in due course.
- The studentships are awarded on the basis of competition among eligible applicants.
- SUTD reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.