Looking for a award in Singapore? The Nanyang Technological University is pleased to announce the Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Scholarship to the brightest international candidates.
The grant is available for the candidates who want to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university. The sponsorship will cover the years of study at NTU.
Fine choice for an undergraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
The Nanyang Technological University is an autonomous research university in Singapore. NTU is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities in all of major college and university rankings and is regarded as one of the top universities in the world.
Why at Nanyang Technological University? At NTU, candidates can be well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. It can provide attractive benefits and support to students through every stage of their life and career in a world-class organization.
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International candidates
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study a full-time undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time humanities, arts, and social sciences undergraduate degree program, which is offered by the School of Art, Design, and Media, School of Humanities, School of Social Sciences, or Wee Kim Wee School of communication and information. Candidates must have to possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications. Candidates must have a good co-curricular record, leadership qualities, and potential.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Nanyang Technological University. After taking a full-time enrollment in course, candidates can apply for the opportunity through the given link: https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/pls/webexe/adm_fore_appl.login
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a referee’s appraisal online and a personal essay with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree program, candidates must have to hold their previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English.
- Benefits: The support will be covered up to the normal program duration, full coverage of subsidized tuition fees, and travel grant of S $3,000 for an overseas program.