The University of Bonn is offering the Argelander Scholarships to high-performing and outstanding students in Germany. The funding award is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This scholarship program is open to talented and motivated applicants who want to undertake a doctoral degree course at the University of Bonn.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
With some 6,000 members of staff, the University of Bonn is one of the largest employers in the region and one of the well-respected centers of research and teaching in Germany. The university pursues a wide range of models of cooperation with industry ranging from sponsorship schemes the joint establishment of endowed professorships to grants and joint projects.
Why choose to study at the University of Bonn? The wide range of subjects taught at the university gives their students the chance to take an interdisciplinary approach to their studies. The staff will help them develop their individual professional and personal skills as best possible.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before May 01, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bonn
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Africa, Latin America and Asia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up any development-related postgraduate course programme at ZEF.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer letter from the university in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to register online and apply on the university portal. Applicants are required to search for the desired programme and complete the online application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Your bachelor’s and master’s certificate and transcript of records
- Proof of deregistration from your last university
- Copy of your identification document (ID, passport)
- Certified copy of your university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate)
- Admission Requirements: Students must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be knowledgeable of English and germane languages.
The funding can cover the following study expenses:
- A travel allowance (depending on country of origin)
- A scholarship of €1,500 per month (additional funds for accompanying family members: up to €300 for a spouse and €250 per child)
- A research expense allowance of up to € 300 per month can be submitted to the International Office after the scholarship has been awarded. Information on applying for the allowance will be provided with your scholarship award.