Scholarships provide an opportunity for students to earn an education. Keeping this in mind, Coventry University is presenting the Fully-funded PhD Studentships in Smart Cities and AI program in the UK.
This scholarship is being offered to all international and domestic applicants who wish to enroll in a PhD degree programme at the university.
This scholarship will help you by providing you with a fully-funded opportunity in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is a world-class educational institution that focuses on applied research. The university’s courses are effectively designed to benefit students. This institution was opened back in 1992 and currently is one of the outward-looking and modern universities in the UK.
Why would you like to choose Coventry University? Coventry University is determined to help you develop your skills, have a positive student experience, and prepare for your future career. A diverse range of international programmes equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to work successfully across national and cultural boundaries in the organizations of the future.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 4 May 2022
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Smart Cities and AI
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain consideration for this award, applicants need to meet the given requirements:
- A minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
- The potential to engage in innovative research and to complete the PhD within a 3.5 years
- A minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Please note all applications require full supporting documentation, and a covering letter – plus the following:
- 500-word statement providing evidence of the candidate’s understanding of transdisciplinary research and practice-based approaches.
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and postgraduate degree transcripts/diploma supplements detailing your individual modular achievement.
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: A minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)
Coventry University will provide a fully-funded opportunity, including tuition fee and stipend/bursary to all selected applicants. The successful candidate will receive comprehensive research training, including technical, personal and professional skills. All researchers at Coventry University (from PhD to Professor) are part of the Doctoral College and Centre for Research Capability and Development, which provides support with high-quality training and career development activities.