Coventry University is inviting applications from suitably qualified graduates for the PhD Studentships in Improved Bio-recovery of Metals from Lithium-ion Batteries for Sustainable Recycling in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD scholarship is a fully-funded studentship, including tuition fees and stipend/bursary. International and domestic students with previous experience with laboratory-scale bioreactor operation would be advantageous, and knowledge and experience in metal recovery techniques and bioinformatics would also be beneficial will be considered eligible.
An amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is a public research university in England. It is ranked 50th nationally and is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational inquiry conducted with integrity.
Why choose to study at Coventry University? Coventry University is an advanced university that possesses specialist staff and facilities within its academic schools and provides an environment and services designed to help the students maximize their potential. The student experience reputation at Coventry is based on a solid foundation of academic and welfare student support.
Application Deadline: PhD candidates interested in applying for this project must submit their applications by 29th April 2022.
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study in Improved biorecovery of metals from lithium-ion batteries for sustainable recycling at Coventry can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have Knowledge of basic microbiological and biomolecular techniques.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s application portal. Application for the project must be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Two academic
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree certificates
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree transcripts/diploma supplements
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s (honors) degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum classification of 2:1 and a minimum mark of 60% in the project element (or equivalent), or an equivalent award from an overseas institution and the first degree in microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, biological sciences, environmental sciences or a closely-related discipline is essential.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 90
Successfully selected PhD candidates will be awarded a bursary, tuition fees, plus additional allowances throughout their study at Coventry University.