Aron Govil is providing a fantastic opportunity through its scholarship programme in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who enroll in a bachelor’s, master’s, and/or post-graduate degree are eligible to apply for the Aron Govil Scholarship.
Great opportunity for candidates in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Aron Govil is Chairman and CEO of Ducon Group, a worldwide aggregate whose organizations are associated with modern designing and development, ecological control, material taking care of, foundation, and diversion internationally. Aron Govil is a Chemical Engineer with an MBA and has a P.E. designing permit.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
- University or Organization: Aron Govil
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, master, and postgraduate
- Award: USD1000/-
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who enroll in a Bachelors, Masters, and/or Post-Graduate degree are eligible to apply for the Aron Govil Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application along with your essay in a Word document to [email protected]. Your application must contain the following details:
- First and Last Name
- Contact Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Accurate Details of your present academic program.
- Accredited University Name ·
- Graduation date in DD.MM.YYYY
- Supporting Documents: Essay Submission of 700-850 words on the topic of “Why did you choose to study this major?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must know the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of USD1000/- to complete their education in the USA.