The University of Kent is delighted to offer Human Geography Scholarship within the School of Anthropology and Conservation commencing September 2019. Applications are welcome from Home/EU and Overseas fee paying students.
The University of Kent is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 22, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue BSc (Hons) programe.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Human Geography at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2019.
- Scholarship Award: Future Leadership” scholarships of £2000 per year, for up to three years of study.
- Nationality: Applications are welcome from Home/EU and Overseas fee paying students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applications are welcome from Home/EU and Overseas fee paying students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions below must have been satisfied:
- An application must have been made for BSc (Hons) Human Geography at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2019;
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date;
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each section.
How to Apply: Applications for the Human Geography ‘Future Leadership’ scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application. As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 500 words on the title: How can Human Geographers make a difference to the world?