Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the Arts Research Fellowship offered by Jesus College Cambridge.
The programme is exclusively open for students who are going to enrol in the research programme for the academic year 2020-21.
A wonderful chance for students to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1496, Jesus College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge, England. It offers various degree programmes for students.
Why study at Jesus College Cambridge? They encouraged their students to pursue their ambitions in all areas, leading to a good mix of academic excellence with music, sports, and the arts.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Jesus College Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: £22,417
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK citizens
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowships in Arts
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates are expected to be either graduate students, probably in the latter stages of their research leading to a PhD Degree, or post-doctoral researchers who have recently been awarded their PhD Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit one copy of written work up to a maximum of 40,000 words and also a 500-word statement regarding the importance of their current and proposed work. The College is an equal opportunities employer.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of £22,417 at Jesus College Cambridge in the UK.