Earning a college degree leads to the ability to choose career paths. Examining this importance of the study, Babu Banarasi das Northern Indian Institute of Technology is providing the General Scholarships.
The programme aims to support Indian students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme for the year 2020.
Nice offer for students to complete their undergraduate degree in India.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1998, Babu Banarasi Das University is a state private university in India. It offers various undergraduate and masters degree programmes.
Why study at Babu Banarasi das Northern Indian Institute of Technology? They aim to provide an open opportunity to the young generation for evolving their core competencies and to build their career as world-class professionals.
Application Deadline: November 5, 2020
- University or Organization: Babu Banarasi das Northern Indian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian citizens
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students whose parental total income does not exceed Rs2 lacks
- Students must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach original mark sheet of previous classes, allotment letter, TC, aadhar card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Babu Banarasi das Northern Indian Institute of Technology will provide the educational fund for students in India.