American University has come up with an excellent Graduate School of Education Fellowship open for the academic year 2020-21. This scheme will support those international students who genuinely need financial aid.
The perk of the programme consists of tuition fees for a maximum of three credits per semester. This scholarship may also cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses.
This support will assist students by covering their tuition cost.
User Review( votes)
American University in Cairo is highly reputed English-language, American-accredited institution. It has always been committed to teaching and research. It offers its students with 37 undergraduate, 44 master’s and two PhD programs.
Why would you like to take admission at the American University in Cairo? This is an ideal place to study recognized for its leadership and excellence in teaching, research, creative expression and service. Here, students can gain exceptional liberal arts and professional education in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Application Deadline: November 3, 2020
- University or Organization: American University in Cairo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Arts in international and comparative education
- Eligibility Criteria: Interested candidates should check the following requirements:
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Entrants must be taking admission to the master of arts in international and comparative education
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Applicants must have demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
- Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- Candidates should demonstrate genuine financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Entrants will have to admit to an eligible master course at the American University in Cairo before the admission deadline. They will need to fill out an online application form to apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants need to have a bachelor degree to enrol in a master programme at American University in Cairo.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All deserving candidates will receive tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester as an award. This scholarship may cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses.