Do you want to complete your postgraduate degree in the UK? Good News! The Adam Smith Business School at the University of Glasgow is inviting worldwide aspirants to apply for the Welcome International Award.
This study award encourages excellent students who want to complete the full-time MSc Financial Technology postgraduate taught programme for September 2020.
Fantastic opportunity that will provide an award amount of £5,000 for postgraduate study at the University of Glasgow.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world also recognizes as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It provides a vibrant and studies worthy environment where students are prepared for their future.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? While studying at this university, students can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University: University of Glasgow
- Department: Adam Smith Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: UK/EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Financial Technology postgraduate taught programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for the full-time MSc Financial Technology postgraduate taught programme for September 2020
- They should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business, the management or another subject with a quantitative focus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this application, all you need is to take part in a postgraduate taught programme at Adam Smith Business School. There is no separate application process for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a 200 words statement, academic transcripts, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency in the English language by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The Adam Smith Business School will provide an award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.