Take your education to the heights of the sky with the Fully-Funded PhD International Scholarships funded by the University of the Sunshine Coast for the session 2020/2021. The programme is open for both domestic and international students.
The purpose of the program programme is to assist students who want to undertake PhD projects to assess the broader environmental benefits and impacts of restorative aquaculture.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this application programme.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Sunshine Coast is an only public institution in Queensland to receive five stars for teaching quality in them independently. It has more than 120 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, with the choice and flexibility you need to get started on your career goal.
Why study at the University of the Sunshine Coast? At USC, they are renowned for their personal approach to teaching, whether it’s in class, online, in the field, or on a work placement. Here students can find a friendly and nurturing learning environment, supportive staff, opportunities, and a broad curriculum of academic programs.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program to undertake research towards evaluating the potential of restorative aquaculture to reverse human impacts on coastal marine environments.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show an equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast. After that, candidates must submit an application for an HDR Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must download and submit a research proposal, evidence of academic background, and evidence of research publications/experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the minimum entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of the Sunshine Coast will provide the following benefits:
- Annual Stipend: $28,092
- Annual operating funds: $10,000
- Annual Tuition Fees: $28,000
- Overseas Student Health Cover (Single Cover): $3,420