The University of Nottingham offers international students a chance to unlock their potential with its ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is available for International students who want to undertake a master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham, UK. This award will cover a contribution of £4,000 to £8,000 towards full-time master’s tuition fees for high-achieving international students in the ASEAN and Oceania region.
Nice offer to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a research-led institution organized into five constituent faculties, with more than 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centers. It has a faculty of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science, and Social Sciences.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? Nottingham is an ever-changing vibrant university internationally understood for its excellent education quality. It has a faithful faculty constantly provides excellent teaching and education outcomes and pays unbothered attention to each student, as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: £4,000 to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a Master’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be domiciled in one of the ASEAN and Oceanian countries listed below.
- Candidates classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- They can hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must enroll in the university using the online application portal and complete the application process. The applicants can also apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub.Applicants will meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about country-specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will cover a contribution of £4,000 to £8,000 towards full-time master’s tuition fees for high-achieving international students in the ASEAN and Oceania region.