Denmark national students are eligible to apply and receive this research fellowship towards a research degree in a discipline of their choice in any accredited university in the USA. This application cycle will award stipends of up to $10,000 to individuals who demonstrate a research agenda or creative-arts project in the US.
User Review( votes)
The American-Scandinavian Foundation is an American non-profit foundation dedicated to promoting international understanding through educational and cultural exchange between the United States and Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
Why should you apply for this programme? The foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees of individuals from the United States and Scandinavia. It is a publicly-supported not-for-profit organization that offers fellowships, cultural grants, internships/training, publications, exhibitions, and other public programs reinforcing the strong relationships between the two regions, honoring their shared values, and appreciating their differences.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022
- University or Organization: American Scandinavian Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Danish students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any research degree programme in a US institution.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Danish citizens pursuing a research project in the US.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to follow the application procedure of the university they wish to join. Fellowship applications can be made by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Biographical information
- Research summary (no longer than 150 words)
- Project statement (1,200 words)
- Letter of affiliation or invitation
- Project budget (please list expenses in US Dollars in the application’s online budget template)
- One academic transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- Optional work samples or materials, if necessary
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the course requirements at their respective American institutes.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc are widely accepted in the USA.
The selected students will receive a maximum of $2,000 to $10,000 to support their research study in USA.