Apply for the International Talent Scholarships and eliminate the financial hurdles that stand in the way of your dream of studying in Canada. This funding program is provided by the UBC Sauder School of Business.
The educational award is available to support international students who want to apply for the master’s degree program at the university. The grant is designed for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business is a faculty. Organizations like the Financial Times and the Economist consistently place it among the top 100 business schools.
Why study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The university provides advanced learning and knowledge in management and business studies. They offer a range of skills and supports students in their career after their education.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2022
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $10,000 to $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters of business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates who reflect the highest standards of academic excellence.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English by the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a B average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency
The University of British Columbia Sauder will provide the award amount ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 for students to complete their education in Canada.