The University of Copenhagen has collaborated with the Saxo Institute to offer the Associate Professorship in Advanced Migration Studies for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support applicants who will apply for full or a part-time position in Advanced Migration Studies at the associate professorial level.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is a public research university among the top Public universities in Copenhagen. It is also ranked #76 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a mission to deliver internationally leading teaching and research, which enable Denmark to become exceptionally good at creating value with IT.
Why choose the University of Copenhagen? It is the largest educational institution in Denmark with an international environment. The University of Copenhagen offers the students assistance with admission, housing, student counselling etc. It additionally offers orientation programmes, including various social events. Here, students are taught to take a critical and independent approach to their studies. Activities and events like the annual ‘Friday bar’, which is a social event organised by students at each department, allows students and staff to socialise.
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Professorship
- Award: DKK20,054
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All overseas applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Professorship programme in Advanced Migration Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be research students.
- The applicants must have teaching qualifications.
- The applicants must have completed a PhD degree within a field relevant to advanced migration studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the university through its online platform by creating an account and completing the application process. To be considered to avail of the professorship, the applicants must fill their respective form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Application letter/cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Documentation of qualifications
- Complete and numbered list of publications. The enclosed publications must be marked with star*
- Research plan, including a short description of previous research and a plan for the coming years that includes an account of involvement in organising research, the establishment of research seminars, symposia and congresses, etc.
- Teaching portfolio. Documentation of teaching qualifications and research dissemination.
- Applicants may choose a maximum of five publications for assessment, of which at least three must have been published within the five years immediately preceding the deadline for applications.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check and fulfil the requirements to be admitted at UCH for the professorship.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The successfully selected applicants will be provided with a part-time associate professorship at the University of Copenhagen with a salary range starting at DKK 20,054 (EUR 2,696) + a 17.1 % contribution to the pension scheme as well. These figures also stand negotiable.