In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Sussex is offering the Chancellors International and EU Engineering and Informatics Scholarships in the UK.
Up to 20 grants are available to support those candidates who have a plan to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1960, the University of Sussex is a world-class academic university in Sussex, England. It offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes. In terms of originality, importance, and rigour, it is classified as world-leading or globally excellent.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Applicants are given the opportunity to prepare for the future at Sussex. They will attend skill seminars, consult industry experts, and search the database of careers for part-time jobs, as well as receive advice on how to enter those industries and professions.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: School of Engineering and Informatics
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards:20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full-time Bachelors degree at Sussex at the School of Engineering and Informatics
- Have excellent academic grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this award, you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. You need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Offer holders will be sent a link to the application form online after receiving an offer to study at Sussex.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit supporting documents include:
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their education.
The University of Sussex will cover an award amount of £5,000 to the successful candidates during their studies.