With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in the USA, Bowling Green State University is offering the BG Success Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship can be accessed by all international students who want to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at BGU.
Worthy offer for students in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Bowling Green State University is a public research university ranked 258th in National Universities. It had made its mission to provide educational experiences inside and outside the classroom that enhance the lives of students, faculty and staff.
Why choose to study at Bowling Green State University? Bowling Green State University provides holistic and comprehensive educational experiences that enhance the lives of our students, stakeholders, and the many publics we serve. Students at BGU are prepared for lifelong personal and career growth and engaged in citizenship and leadership in a global society. It builds a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive community where creative ideas, new knowledge, and entrepreneurial achievements can benefit others through its excellence in teaching, research, and outreach.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before15th July 2022
- University or Organization: Bowling Green State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All non-Ohio residents and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for all undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects under this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be international freshman or transfer student.
- The students must have applied and enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the online portal of the university and complete their application process.No separate application is required for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide the following documents:
- Official transcripts of all the institutes attended.
- Scores of standardized tests like ACT/ SAT for undergraduate admission and GRE/ GMAT/ PRAXIS/ OAE for graduate admission.
- Evidence of English proficiency through the scores of TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE/ MELAB.
- Graduate courses may require additional documents like a statement of purpose for the US, a resume, etc.
- Letters of recommendation to study in the US
- BGSU Financial Statement.
- Copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must submit scores of ACT and SAT for undergraduate programmes and GRE and GMAT for graduate programme admissions.
- The students must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide scores of the following English language proficiency:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- MELAB – 69
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 100
The selected students will be given a sum of $4,000 per academic year for the complete duration of their study upto four years at BGU.