Get financial support to start your academic journey in Singapore. The Singapore Management University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Prima Ceylon Scholarship. The funding program is available for Sri Lankan students.
The scholarship encourages motivated students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework in Singapore.
Great funding opportunity for Sri Lankan students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2000, the Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs. It provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area.
Why study at Singapore Management University? SMU provides networking, job opportunities, and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy, and more for the students. By choosing this university may be a turning point in your career plans and aspirations.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $22,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Sri Lankan Students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Accountancy, Bachelor of Business Management, Bachelor of Science (Economics), Bachelor of Science (Information Systems), Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Bachelor of Science (Computing & Law), Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Social Science.
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any program of study.
- Good academic results.
- Demonstrated high standards of personal conduct.
- Active participation in community service and co-curricular activities.
- With demonstrated financial needs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the Singapore Management University. After that applicants must submit a separate financial aid application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Singapore Management University will provide $22,500 per annum towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses for the academic year 2020-2021.