In partnership with Centre of Strategic Infocomm Technologies (CSIT), the Nanyang Polytechnic College is awarding scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award is available for those qualified students from Singapore who enroll in any of the described Diplomas in Nanyang Polytechnic, School of Information Technology.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants from Singapore
User Review( votes)
Nanyang Polytechnic College is an industry-oriented alternative to a broader-based junior college education. It supports other areas of student development, such as recognizing achievements, providing facilities and resources and supporting student-led programs.
Why at the Nanyang Polytechnic College? Here, candidates can get high-tech learning spaces, comprehensive sporting facilities, and a fully-equipped student entertainment center. It has a range of projects available to encourage students.
Application Deadline: January 2020
- University or Organization: Nanyang Polytechnic College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma course
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Singapore citizen
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma course in C54 Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics, C80, Infocomm & Security and C85 Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant needs to an obtained net score of ?10 points (ELR2B2) in the GCE ‘O’ Level, enrolled into any of the described Diplomas, good CCA Record and a strong passion in IT.
How to Apply
To be considered for this studentship, you are advised to take affirmation in the diploma course at the Nanyang Polytechnic College. After taking entrance, aspirants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling at the college, seekers are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You need to provide evidence that your English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The grant will cover all tuition and compulsory fees, an annual allowance of $2,500, one-time laptop allowance, enrolment to Talent development program and tenable up to 3 years of study in NYP (renewable annually).