Complete your studies with a scholarship. Here, the University of Groningen is offering the ATTP Master Scholarships in the Netherlands.
Applicants from non-EU/EEA countries who want to undertake a master’s degree programme at the Graduate School of Medical Sciences are eligible for the scholarship.
Amazing opportunity for students in Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The University of Groningen is a public research university in the city of Groningen with a top 100 research university with a global outlook ranked 79th on the Times Higher Education ranking. Its mission is to empower and connect students, academics, and professionals to have a collective, positive impact on regional, national and global economic and business challenges.
Why should you study at the University of Groningen? The University of Groningen does ground-breaking and socially relevant research that builds bridges between disciplines and closes the gap between science and society. It is the second oldest university in the Netherlands and has built a reputation for excellence. It is also the university to accept the first female University student and the first female lecturer in the Netherlands, which indicates it holds women in high regard and is completely safe for women.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for a master’s (MSc/MA/LL.M.) degree in Molecular Medicine and Innovative Treatment MSc, Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology MSc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an international students applying from their home country.
- The applicants must have applied to an eligible master’s programme at RUG and be accepted by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit admission applications to the desired master’s degree programme online via the university application portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application. The applicants will be considered upon submission and acceptance of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts till the most recent education in English
- Letter of reference
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport for proof of identity
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant to the master’s programme applied for to be admitted at RUG.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge – 183
- CAE – B
- CPRE – C
The selected applicants will be provided a full tuition fee for the eligible master’s programme of their choice for up to 2 years by the University of Groningen. They will also additionally receive partial living costs and allowances up to €400 per month.