The University of Florida is offering a highly prestigious international scholarship to attract and retain high achieving high school students in the United States.
Great offer for students to receive an offer for undergraduate education with study fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Florida was opened in 1853 in Florida. It has 16 different colleges as well as over 150 research, service and education centres. UF provides more than 100 undergraduate and 200 graduate degrees courses.
Why at the University of Florida? UF offers educational opportunities to support students to maximize their potential. It is one of the largest research universities in the nation.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm, November 12, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2700 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Grants can take in the Unties United
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open domestically
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will award for undergraduate education in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should be high school students in their senior year or who have graduated in the previous year and have not enrolled at a post-secondary institution when they graduate.
- Candidates should be obtainable to start matriculating to the University of Florida as part of the UF in Merida study abroad program in the summer B term, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit an online application for undergraduate admission at UF. The application to the UF Honors Program is expected to be eligible for the Lombardi or Stamps Scholar Programs.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to submit official transcripts or SSAR report, one personal essay, and Official SAT & ACT scores.
- Entry Requirements: Before you start the application procedure, applicants must check all the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to have English language proficiency in spoken and written to get an undergraduate education from UF.
- Lombardi and Stamps Scholars will get a semester stipend of $2700 each fall and spring for eight semesters or until the student gain a bachelor degree.
- Along with, the awards fully fund four summer enrichment experiences: three international study abroad programs led by UF faculty and a weeklong leadership expedition.