A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the University of Greenwich is offering Great Skills Scholarships.
The scholarship aims to support students commencing in the undergraduate or masters degree programme at the University of Greenwich.
Wonderful chance to get an award amount of £2,000 to complete your higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1890, the University of Greenwich is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and masters degree programme.
Why study at the University of Greenwich? The university is well-known for its high teaching quality, research excellence, the diversity of its students, its beautiful, historic campuses in south-east London and Kent and its high student satisfaction.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Greenwich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or masters
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have selected the University of Greenwich as a ‘Firm’ choice via UCAS.
- Students must be a new full-time undergraduate student paying the maximum tuition fee of £9,250.
- Students must be studying a BA, BEd, BSc, LLB, BEng, MEng or MMath course at our Greenwich, Avery Hill or Medway Campus (not the Medway School of Pharmacy).
- Students must have completed at least four sessions of our GREat Skills programme, or three sessions plus our online Independent Learners’ Toolkit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to accomplish the minimum language requirements of the university.
The University of Greenwich will provide the award amount of £2,000 for students to complete their higher education in the UK.