The University of Sydney is giving you a chance to expand your career in the right direction through its Dorothy Cameron Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This programme aims to enhance the role of women in the culture, rituals, and belief systems in prehistoric societies from the Palaeolithic to the Bronze Age.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and complete your studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is an open research university, and it is known to be among the world’s top universities. Also, it received a Royal Charter from Queen Victoria in 1858. After receiving the Royal Charter, the degrees given by the university were recognized as equal to those provided by universities in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university features undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including professional degrees, specialist degrees, and liberal studies. Students are also provided with experienced faculty members and practical exposure to the research industry. Also, the university is visited by expert professionals that help the students for a better understanding of the curriculum.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 June 2022
- University or Organisation: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course level: Master’s by research and PhD
- Award : $12,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible countries: Application are accepted from around the world
- Eligible course or subject: Master’s by research and PhD degree in researching the role of women in the culture, rituals and belief systems in prehistoric societies from the Palaeolithic to the Bronze Age
- Eligibility Criteria: You must meet the following:
- You must be enrolled to study in a master’s by research or PhD within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- You must be willing to research the role of women in the culture, rituals and belief systems in prehistoric societies from the Palaeolithic to the Bronze Age
- You must be applying for funding for expenses that will be incurred as part of your research, including but not limited to travel, fieldwork, technical equipment, and conference attendance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must register on the university’s application form and complete the application. After that applicant must fill the funding form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must include the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Research proposal
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have the following:
- A current Australian Year 12 qualification (e.g. NSW Higher School Certificate) in or outside Australia,
- A current International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma in Australia.
- Language Requirements: If the applicant’s native language is not English, students must have IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/PTE/CPE scores.
The University of Sydney will provide the award amount of $12,500 for students. The Fellowship value will be paid as a lump sum payment upon receipt of the Fellowship Acceptance Form.