Indiana University Bloomington has established the Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial undergraduate financial aid to attract and support outstanding students for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is available for international applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Indiana University. The selected candidates will be given education funds.
Nice chance for Undergraduate applicants in USA.
User Review( votes)
Indiana University Bloomington is a public research university in Bloomington, Indiana. It’s a campus of Indiana University and, with over 40,000 students, its largest campus. It is classified among R1: Doctoral Universities with very high research activity. Our overarching vision is to be recognized as one of the most important business schools in the world. To achieve this vision, we must be an elite school of choice for the best faculty, students, and external partners who fit our mission and values.
Why choose to study at the Indiana University Bloomington? It offers a student so many different options for learning and achievement. Opportunities are endless with eight locations, over 180 undergraduate majors, and 190 professional degrees.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Indiana University Bloomington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education funds
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the undergraduate degree in business offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Incoming, directly admitted freshman who plans to study business
- Non Resident
- Renewable if the recipient remains in good standing and meets other criteria
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply once you’ve decided Kelley is the place for you, you will need to apply to Indiana University. No special application process is required. Incoming first-year students who meet the criteria mentioned above are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic results
- High school transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the University for the Programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: As an international student, you may be required to complete the Indiana Academic English Test (IAET) once you arrive in Bloomington. The results of this test will determine which English language improvement courses you will need to take. The Second Language Studies (SLST) department offers six topics of English improvement courses. You must complete your required SLST courses in your first year at IU Bloomington and complete them before applying for I-Core.
Indiana University will provide the education funds to the selected candidate for the academic year 2022/2023.