To recognize the academic achievements of talented students, the University of Sydney is offering the International PhD Positionsin Innovative Fair Tax Systems in Australia.
This scholarship supports international students who will enroll in postgraduate research in Innovative Fair Tax Systems for the academic year 2022-2023.
Get financial support for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a world-class research institution, consistently placing in the top 50 universities worldwide. It is placed number 27 on the list of Best Global Universities. Education for everyone and leadership that betters the lives of those served are two core values at the University of Sydney.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? Prospective students at this university will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and expertise in both existing and developing academic disciplines. Graduates who have acquired these competencies will be better able to take on the many different types of jobs that will be available to them.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 31 October 2022. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $28,854 p.a. (up to 3 years)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research programme at the Faculty of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a domestic or international PhD student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to study for a full-time PhD within the University of Sydney Business School at the University of Sydney.
- Be willing to conduct research into taxation or finance.
- Have an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent or
- Have a Master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible, aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/Change of name certificate
- Relevant professional experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have an accepted high school qualification and an outstanding ATAR or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68
The winner of the scholarship will receive a stipend of $28,854 p.a. (up to 3 years) to support the undergraduate programme fee at the University of Sydney.