The Department of Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics is offering a postdoctoral award in Mathematical Analysis at Umea University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The grant is full-time for two years available to both domestic and international applicants who are commencing a postdoctoral program at the university.
Fab choice for international students
User Review( votes)
There are almost 1,800 classes available at Ume University, which is part of the 150-degree programmes it offers. There are over 40 different programmes and 450 different classes that are taught exclusively in English. Professional development opportunities abound in higher education, including a variety of courses, workshops, and seminars that can help you hone your teaching abilities over time.
Why study at Umea University? Opportunities for professional development as a PhD student, researcher, or employee abound at Ume University. Good leadership, employee participation, openness, gender equality, and a welcoming atmosphere are all part of their plan to ensure you feel supported and able to advance in your career.
Application Deadline: The scholarship deadline is 31 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Umea University
- Department: Department of Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: 648 000 SEK
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral scholarship within the project Mathematical Analysis
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have completed a doctoral degree or a foreign degree deemed equivalent to a doctoral degree. This qualification requirements must be fulfilled no later than at the time of the decision about the scholarship recipient.