The Swansea University is pleased to announce Fully Funded KESS MSc by Research funding for UK and EU students. The scholarship provides 1 year funding with a 3 month period to complete the thesis.
Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The university has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and we have achieved our ambition to be a top thirty research university, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
User Review( votes)
SWELT is the official English language test for international students wishing to study at Swansea University. The test is designed, administered and marked by English Language Training Services staff and is accepted by Swansea University as an alternative to IELTS as part of applicants application for a CAS.
- Applications Deadline: August 22, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to study MSc by research Programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of: Sports Biomechanics and Technology.
- Scholarship Award: The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,586.
Nationality: Available to UK/EU students
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Exercise Science (biomechanics) or a related subject. They should also be eligible for UK/EU Fees.
We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements.
For more information on eligibility criteria please refer to section C of the? KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
Any queries relating to Section C – Eligibility, please contact KESSstudentenquiries-at-swansea.ac.uk.
English Language Requirements: SWELT is the official English language test for international students wishing to study at Swansea University. The test is designed, administered and marked by English Language Training Services staff and is accepted by Swansea University as an alternative to IELTS as part of applicants application for a CAS. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
How to Apply: Applicants are strongly advised to contact Dr Elisabeth Williams regarding information on the area of research via email (e.m.p.williams-at-swansea.ac.uk).
- Complete the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
- Complete the KESS II Supplementary Form 2017-18
- You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- English Language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
- Please return both application forms and supporting documentation to the KESS Office at the address stated on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form (original ink signatures only).