Take your research career to the whole new level by becoming a part of this fantastic grant sponsored by Capstone Editing. This Conference Travel Grant is here to assist students with covering the expenses of attending a conference concerning their degree.
This grant intends to support students’ research and professional development. The excellent program is awarded to bright students enrolled in a postgraduate research degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
Great chance to get fund for study.
User Review( votes)
Capstone Editing is a private academic editing company headquartered in Canberra, ACT. It has been committed to offering legitimate and reliable writing and editing services since it was established.
Why should you apply for this grant? If you are a student in the field of research and require financial assistance to enhance your education, then you should not miss the chance to be a part of this grant.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2020
- University or Organization: Capstone Editing
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: $3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia or New Zealand are invited to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research students are eligible for this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting the eligibility criteria is must:
- Must be registered in a postgraduate research degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Must be studying internally or externally
- Must be a domestic or international student
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are considering part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate career commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time
- Employees or contractors of Capstone Editing are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participate by filling out an online application form given at Capstone Editing site.
- Supporting Documents: Send the application form along with curriculum vitae, a letter from your supervisor, academic transcripts, itinerary and budget, evidence of costs and any other supporting document that will be mentioned on the application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: English is required.
The successful applicants will get an award amount of $3,000 that can be used to cover expenses related to flights, accommodation and conference registration.