Southern Cross University is proudly offering the PhD Scholarship – Redox in the rhizosphere for the international students for the session 2020/21.
The educational award is activated for deserving international students who want to start the PhD degree program at the university for up to 3 years. The specific project aims are to determine how local redox conditions influence phosphorus bioavailability in the aerobic rhizosphere.
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University is a renowned Australian public university that was founded in 1994. It offers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines.
Why at Southern Cross University? By joining this university you will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in Redox in the rhizosphere
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an Honours or Master degree, undertaken in English, in a relevant field such as biogeochemistry, soil science, environmental chemistry, or environmental microbiology. Experience with electrochemistry, analytical chemistry, plant trials and/or bacterial culturing would be very favourable considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship. For information please Contact: Professor Andrew Rose Email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a CV, academic grade transcripts, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience, your reasons for wanting to do a PhD.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
The PhD scholarship is funded by the Soil CRC and will provide a tax-free stipend of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) indexed annually for up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension subject to approval), including a tuition fee waiver for international students.