Boost your career by becoming a part of the International Excellence Scholarships offered by Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand. The funding programme is awarded to overseas students for the session 2021/2022.
The purpose of the scholarships is to support high-achieving international students who wish to commence undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degree programmes at AUT.
Established in 1895, Auckland University of Technology is the second-largest university in New Zealand has a wide range of degree-level programs for international students. It has many global opportunities for its applicants with the best teaching facilities to an extended level.
Why study at Auckland University of Technology? The university offers financial help for those who need it and encourages them to do the best for creating a shining future. Here students can learn the unique content of the course which will be helpful for their future career in any field of study.
Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except New Zealand or Australia).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate Graduate and Postgraduate degree programs in Business, Creative Technologies, Law, Science, Art and Design, Clinical Sciences, Communication Studies, Engineering Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Education, Hospitality Tourism and Events, Interprofessional Health Studies, Language and Culture, Public Health and Psychosocial Studies, Social Sciences and Public Policy, Sport and Recreation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study an AUT programme (Undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
- Applicants with an equivalent GPA of 6.0 out of 9.0 (B+ average) or above in their most recent qualification/programme will be considered.
- Returning AUT students (i.e. students who have already commenced study at AUT (excluding AUT International House GIE English pathway programmes)) will not be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Auckland University of Technology. Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal aut.ac.nz/scholarships. You must have to complete and submit the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload a detailed academic transcript with a grading scale of the most recent qualification, Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme. For Undergraduate Excellence and English Pathway Excellence categories, the applicant’s graduation certificate or evidence of completion if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: For taking enrolled at the university, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Scholarships are divided into the following categories (refer to the Regulations for full details of each category): Postgraduate Excellence $7500 Undergraduate Excellence $7500 English Pathway Excellence $3000 Study Abroad Excellence $2000.