To help students gain high-quality education in Nursing, the University of Southern Queensland is now awarding an exciting International Student Support Nursing Scholarship.
This funding scheme will benefit to all new international students intending to pursue a bachelor of nursing program on-campus at USQ.
This scholarship will help you pursue an undergraduate degree at University of Southern Queensland by providing you 10% deduction on fee.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland has been providing an environment where students can gain education and achieve their high potential. It offers top-notch on-campus and online study programs for students of all study levels. It was founded in 1967. Now it has become a prominent hub of higher education and research.
Why would you like to join the University of Southern Queensland? It is ranked as Australia’s number one institution for graduate starting salary and student experience. It attracts one of the most ethnically diverse student populations from over 90 countries. The university’s campuses are loaded with a friendly learning environment and modern facilities so that students can make the most of your studies.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 10% reduction on the tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of the nursing degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this scheme, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Be a full-time student
- Be an on-campus student (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian government travel restrictions are lifted)
- Not be a sponsored student
- Be a commencing student
- Receive an offer to study for semester 2 2021 in a bachelor of nursing at the university of southern Queensland
- Meet the academic and English requirements for the bachelor of nursing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, first you need to take part in an approved course and get an offer letter of study by the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: All the entrants must provide submit the following documents together with the application of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates, who are interested in enrolling in a bachelor of the nursing program at the university, must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: University’s most of the courses have an English language entry requirement of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Benefits: All successful candidates will be provided with a 10% reduction on the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program.