Manchester Metropolitan University has started considering applications for its wonderful Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship. This funding scheme is valued at up to $10,000.
The purpose of this programme is to attract academically talented students from around the world and encourage them to take part in a postgraduate degree programme at the faculty of arts and humanities.
Get financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream with the help of this program.
User Review( vote)
Manchester Metropolitan University is a wonderful higher education institution educating students from across the world since 1824. It was officially opened as Manchester Mechanics Institute. With beautiful and vibrant two campuses and eight specialist faculties, the university is situated in Greater Manchester, UK.
Why would you like to be a part of Manchester Metropolitan University? It is one of the largest universities in the UK on the term of the student population. The university is ranked in a top spot many times due to its high-quality education and great facilities. As a student at this university, you can earn the knowledge and skills that you need to lead a successful career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home & EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK/EU students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in humanities, languages, and social sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, you need to meet the criteria first:
- Must be full-time home & EU students
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have been enrolled in an applicable study programme at the university will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of a postgraduate degree program are expected to have a first-class honor or upper second class degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course. Please go through this link to get detailed information in this regard.
All the successful candidates will get to receive an award of £2000 that can be used to cover the expenses associated with studying in an approved course at the university.