The Queen’s University is proudly offering an amazing opportunity to apply for the Automatic Admission Principal’s funding for the best and brilliant candidates in Canada.
The program is open for international students who are entering post-secondary studies for the first time at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Valuable opportunity to study at Queen’s University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1841, Queens University is a research-based university that provides students and faculty with rich international learning opportunities and research collaboration. It has creative opportunities and supported by excellent health care facilities and municipal services, programs and facilities.
Why at the Queen’s University? The university offers work placements, so you can continue learning outside of the classroom. These placements allow you to practice your skills but prepare you for your career after graduation.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- University: Queen’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary education
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Post-secondary education will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Entering the first year of post-secondary education for the first time in a full-time (minimum 60% course load) Queen’s undergraduate degree program on Queen’s campus or at the Bader International Study Centre (graduates from a 2-year CEGEP program transferring into their first year of a Queen’s program remain eligible for grades-based admission scholarships).
- Students who are/were enrolled in their first year of courses at another post-secondary institution would be eligible for admission awards on an appeal basis provided:
- The student is being admitted based on his/her high school grades (excludes all post-secondary course work). And,
- The student is being admitted into year one of a full-time undergraduate degree program at Queen’s.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: By submitting an Admission Bursary Application, eligible students are automatically considered for all named admission awards and bursaries.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, a research proposal, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: School Grades: Academic average 95.0% + and IB Diploma Programme requirements: 39 + core.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission to the university.
The Queen’s University will be awarded worth up to $4,000 to the winning candidates.