Push the boundaries of your learning by becoming a part of the Griffith University’s International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational award is designed for outstanding international students applying for an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programme at Griffith University.
Amazing opportunity for international students offered by the Griffith University
User Review( vote)
Griffith University is a highly ranked university with an international outlook. It is structured in four academic groups, with teaching offered through a range of schools, colleges, and departments. It ranks among the world’s best universities in the world.
Why study at Griffith University? At this university, candidates will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience. Here they can find opportunities for success both in the classroom and in the community.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
- Award: 25% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
- They should have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Language Requirement: If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, you may need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements for your degree.
Griffith University will cover the 25% of tuition fees to the undergraduate and postgraduate coursework study for the academic year 2020/21.