The University College London is thrilled to announce the Avanade Scholarship that will benefit female students who seek to earn computer science education in the UK.
Both UK and EU students can participate in this exciting scholarship worth £10,000 per year. The main intention of this scheme is to help talented but financially incapable female students from the UK and EU.
Helpful offer for UK and EU students to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University College London is the third-largest university in the United Kingdom in term of total enrollment. It is regarded as one of the multi-disciplinary universities, with more than 11,000 staff and 39,000 students who come from 150 different countries.
Why at the University College London? Great location, well-trained lecturers, unmatchable facilities, and support staff make UCL a unique and outstanding place to study. The university is helping its students become global citizens, and make a difference to the world.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: the UK and the EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scheme is available for students who are taking part in one of the following programs: Computer Science, Mathematical Computation
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting all the requirements given below is must:
- Must hold UK or EU fee status
- Must be in financial need as assessed by UCL
- Must hold an offer of admission to UCL to study on a full-time BSc Computer Science, MEng Computer Science and MEng Mathematical Computation for the 2020/21 intake
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this program, firstly you need to be registered yourself for an applicable degree program. Once you get an offer to study at the university, you can apply for this scholarship by following the procedure given on the UGFA webpage.
- Supporting Documents: Provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission are vary from one course to another. Please check here for detailed information.
- Language Requirement: The following tests and English qualification recognized by UCL: IELTS, TOEFL, C2 Proficiency, C1 Advanced (CAE), Duolingo, Pearson Test of English (Academic), etc.
All the winners will get £10,000 for the duration of the application program. The scholarship is granted to help students with maintenance costs.