Get a taste of what it’s like to study at Swansea University while gaining higher education with the help of the Taught Master’s Scholarships for the year 2020.
The grant is open for UK and EU students intending to commence studies in September 2020. Through this program, Swansea University wants to attract new talents and encourage them to consider pursuing MSc at Swansea University.
Nice opportunity for UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a wonderful university creating a difference in the world through its education and innovation since 1920. It has been included in the list of the top 30 universities in the UK. It owns eight colleges that fill with vibrant and diverse cultural life.
Why at Swansea University? Swansea University is a research-led university where students can get to explore the right balance of excellent teaching and research. Its outstanding campuses, well-trained multicultural staff and lucrative courses make this desirable university place for students around the world.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: College of Science
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Advanced Computer Science, Advanced Software Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science, Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management, Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change, Geographic Information and Climate Change, Human-Centred Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Mathematics and Computing for Finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: Don’t forget to meet the eligibility criteria:
- The bursaries are available only to new postgraduate taught applicants who are UK/EU students.
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree at undergraduate level (or equivalent).
- Scholarship holders are expected to cooperate with the College’s recruitment activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this application , students have to enrol in a suitable course at the university. Only those candidates who have received the offer to study are encouraged to complete an application form given at the university’s website. The form must be for returned to science-scholarship-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to get an entry in an MSc program at the university, you should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree at undergraduate level (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Benefits: The sponsorship will award the amount of £1,500 to help students cover the cost of tuition fees.