Applications are invited for the Aviva programme for outstanding students to study at prestigious UK Universities.
The Aviva programme aims to support their customers and children in pursuing higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Aviva plc is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has about 33 million customers in 16 countries.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, Social Work.
- Award: If you are awarded the program from Aviva, they will fund 20% of your tuition fee/s.
- Nationality: Students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
To be eligible to apply for the Aviva Scholarship, you must be classed as overseas fee status by the University of Dundee and have an active insurance policy with Aviva. You must also meet the following criteria set by Aviva:
|Current Aviva Policyholder||Aviva-Cofco Life Insurance Co. Ltd (China)||Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited (Hong Kong)||PT ASTRA AVIVA LIFE (Indonesia)||Aviva Ltd, Navigator Investment Services or DollarDex platform (Singapore)||First Aviva Life Insurance Co. Ltd (Taiwan)||Vietinbank Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited (Vietnam)|
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: You can apply for your programme of study through UKPASS, however, to apply for the opportunity please visit the website.